The Library and Computer Lab are open from 7:30am-4:30pm, with the following on-campus services:
- Book, media, and equipment checkout
- Individual and group study space
- In-Library use of Course Reserves
- Reference assistance
- Printing - FREE for CPTC students!
- Scanning - with our new book scanner
- Access to PC and Mac computers in the Computer Lab
- Tech help - email, wi-fi, Microsoft Office, etc.
In-person Tutoring and eLearning services are also available. For more information, visit the Learning Resource Center guide.
Search for CPTC Library materials
Looking for books, DVDs, laptops, or other items to borrow from the Library? Start your search here!
Search for scholarly articles, magazines, newspapers, or streaming video via the links below.
Contact the Library (253-589-5544, email@example.com) for login information.