Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Beginning Wednesday April 7th, the LRC will be open with a limited number of study spaces and computers for student use!
- On-campus services available by reservation on Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 9am-3pm.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!!
- Study spaces may be reserved for up to a 3-hour block per day.
- Computers may be reserved for up to a 2-hour block per day (with the option to extend your time)
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 253-589-5544 to make a reservation, 24 hours in advance.
- Students must check into campus before using LRC study space or computers.
In-person eLearning assistance is also available, for Lockdown Browser testing or Canvas help. Contact Cindy Overton at email@example.com, call 253-589-4534, or use our Bookings calendar to schedule an appointment.
Spring 2021 Remote Services
The library, eLearning, and Computer Lab will resume remote services on Thursday, April 1. Our remote services for the Spring Quarter will include:
- Printing, up to 80 pages/week, for free – please email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org; pickup by appointment, when printing is confirmed
- Book/equipment checkout – please submit hold requests through the online catalog, or by contacting the library at email@example.com or 253-589-5544; pickup by appointment
- Chapter scanning, to support access to course readings – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-589-5544 with requests; please allow 48 hours for staff to complete request
- Reference assistance, via chat, phone, email, or Zoom – visit the Library webpage for more information
- eLearning and Canvas assistance – contact Cindy Overton, at email@example.com or 253-589-4534
- Tech help (email, wi-fi, Microsoft Office, etc.) – contact LiLi Cutler, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-589-5820
The Tutoring Center will continue to provide tutoring services online, via Zoom, during Spring Quarter. Visit the Tutoring Center webpage for the Zoom link.
Please note, Tutoring Center hours during the first week of the quarter will be as follows:
- April 5-6 : Closed
- April 7-9: 10am - 2pm
The Tutoring Center’s regular Zoom hours will begin Monday, April 12:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 9am-4:30pm
- Wednesday – 9am-6pm
Location and Services
The CPTC Learning Resource Center is located in Building 15 on the Lakewood Campus. The LRC is open to all enrolled CPTC students, and all CPTC faculty and staff. We are currently offering all library services, technology support and eLearning support remotely.
Library, eLearning and Computer Lab services
- Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:00pm
Virtual Tutoring services
- Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:30pm
- Wednesday from 9:00am-6pm